Welcome home to 881 Fletcher Valley Crescent
How long have you been searching for the perfect family home, located in the unique lakeside neighbourhood of Rattray Marsh? 881 Fletcher Valley Crescent is exactly what you have been looking for.
This home is situated at the heart of one of the quietest streets I know. The community is close knit as demonstrated by a neighbourhood chat group! Everyone takes impeccable care of their homes, which is why the value on this street is exceptional. This crescent is really only traversed by the residents, so traffic is at a minimum, most likely just your neighbours.
- Double car garage with spacious driveway parking
- Charming front porch
- Furnace 5 years old
- Central Air Conditioning 5 years old
- Instant hot water 1 year old (Rental)
- Solar panels for pool heat
- Shingles 8-10 years
- Mature landscaping
- Fully ‘renovated’ pool in 2021
- New heater
- New pump
- New liner
- New coping
- Newly built patio
- Pool comes with automatic pool cleaner, winter cover and solar panels
- Wooden backyard pool and garden cabana
- Exceptionally quiet family crescent
- Walk to Rattray Marsh Conservation Area for “daycations”
- Jack Darling Park right on the lake for splash pads, beaches and leash free zones at
- Directly adjacent to Mississauga’s designated Great Lakes Waterfront Trail
- Walk to Ontario Racquet Club, an amazing family health club that has everything from hot yoga to swimming lessons, and obviously, racquet sports.
- 5 minute drive to Clarkson GO station, and enjoy the express train to the city in 20 minutes. ∙ Clarkson GO is also a bus hub to get you and your family just about anywhere quickly. ∙ Walking distance to groceries, restaurants, local farmers markets and so much more. ∙ Bradley Museum featuring sleigh rides and maple syrup tasting located on their 70 acres of land ∙ Walk to Bradley sports park for soccer lessons, winter outdoor hockey rink and outdoor summer swimming lessons at Lewis Bradley Pool
- Daycare and Montessori Schools close at hand.
- Clarkson Public School located just around the corner.
- Greenglade Senior Public School, backing into the Rattray Marsh Conservation area.
- Secondary schools include Clarkson, Lorne Park, Port Credit and Cawthra Park and close proximity to Mentor College and Appleby College to name a small handful. Secondary Schools can be specific to the focus of study.
- Separate school district is Iona, feeding from St. Christophers School.